St Andrew's Church sanctuary seats 300+ and has full multi-media facilities including drop down screen, tv connection, audio visual mix desk and sound loop for the hard of hearing.
The sanctuary was fully refurbished in 2005 aiming to be a warm and welcoming place for worship and other activities. It is level, has comfortable and moveable seating to accommodate a variety of lay outs and is fully carpeted with under floor heating. The Narthex entrance area has toilets with baby change and a facility to make tea/coffee.
It is regularly used as a concert venue, films, public meetings and conferences including a regular booking by the NHS.
The sanctuary was completed in 1908. It has an historic Abbot & Smith organ which was refurbished in 2012 and a fine set of stain glass windows.